TrainMoS aimed at supporting and training the human element of Motorways of the Sea by defining the basis for a future EU virtual open MoS University and by pulling together local competences and knowledge of different EU universities along with stakeholders’ needs.
TrainMoS focused on the development of an MoS knowledge base at EU University level by testing an e-learning MoS knowledge platform (within an ICT learning infrastructure) through the preparation of seven EU wide pilot actions by seven Member States (Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, and Greece).
OF, in cross border collaboration with seven universities and other partners, focused on developing seven academic courses in 7 MoS related subjects that should meet the needs of the freight transport industry actors.
- Port terminals and hinterland links;
- Smart cities and intelligent ports;
- Green ports and efficient ICZM;
- Multimodality and sustainable logistics;
- Multimodal transport economics;
- Safety and security; and
- Logistic Chains and Modal Integration.