Poseidon Med II is organizing a new dissemination event titled “Poseidon Med II: being the step change for LNG marine fuel in East Med” emphasizing on the status of LNG as fuel in East Med towards 2020. During the dissemination event, Ocean Finance Ltd represented by Eleni Filippi, Business Development Manager will participate representing ”Emerging financial opportunities & mechanisms”.
Developments on vessels’ designs and technologies, regulation, port infrastructure and financial opportunities will be highlighted during an interactive discussion with shipping representatives.
More specifically, the topics to be discussed are:
1. LNG perspectives as Marine Fuel in East Med represented by DEPA
2. Setting in place the regulatory framework for LNG bunkering represented by Lloyd’s register
3. Clean, green shipping: innovative vessels designs & barges represented by NAP
4. At the core of LNG port infrastructure: the first movers represented by Rogan Associates
5. Building the LNG marine fuel supply chain represented by DESFA
6. Emerging financial opportunities & mechanisms represented by Ocean Finance
The event will take place on May 21st 2018 at 16:00 pm in Aikaterini Laskaridis Foundation Historical Library 2nd Merarchias & Aktis Moutsopoulou, 185 35, Piraeus.
For the provisional agenda and register please visit: Poseidon Med II