SuperGreen action to be present at the hand-over event during the INEA workshop in Ljubljana, at Kocka Hall, on 25 April from 9:30 to 12:45.
The SuperGreen Action, coordinated by Ocean Finance Ltd, is one of the first eighteen successful actions under the latest CEF Transport Blending Call. The Action that will start on January 2019 and will end on April 2021, brings forward a holistic approach towards the electrification and utilization of alternative fuels of shipping in Greece, by implementing innovative technological systems, based on a market-oriented approach. SuperGreen aims to:
- Construct and put in operation 3 All-Electric Commuter Vessels;
- Construct and put in operation a Hybrid (LNG/Electric) Catamaran Vessel;
- Provide eventually three medium-sized type Electric Buses and one regular type Electric Bus for the users of the electric vessels and the Hybrid Catamaran Vessel;
- Provide on Piraeus Port the means for LNG Bunkering & Battery Charging;
- Create an IT platform providing services to the users of the transport means supported by the Action.
Within the context of TEN-T Days 2018 in Ljubljana on 25-27 April 2018, OceanFinance represented by Dr. Panayotis Zacharioudakis, Managing Director, Mr. Iason Zacharioudakis, Technical Director, and Mr. Nikos Rokas, Partner will also participate in the bilateral matchmaking meetings between 25-26 April representing 2 pitches ”The SuperGreen Project” presented by Dr. P. Zacharioudakis and ”Implement AeroSpace tech for developing a game changer product for Marine & Transport LNG applications” presented by Mr. Iason Zacharioudakis.
For more information regarding the SuperGreen Action please visit the official update on INEA website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-transport/supergreen-sg